Indiana Medicare 101 understands the world of Medicare can be intimidating and confusing, which is why we want to help ensure you are prepared as you turn 65. We offer easy to understand, comprehensive, educational tools to help guide you through the complex world of Medicare planning.
Indiana Medicare 101 offers a free 1 hour presentation covering all the questions you may have, including:
- How does Medicare work?
- How do I figure out which plans my doctor accepts?
- How much will my prescriptions cost for the year?
- How are agents and independent brokers compensated?
We also cover plan options which are available in your area and what each plan entails, such as:
- Medicare Part A and B
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)